Telling your company that your pet has fleas is one sure fire way to get any visitor at your house to turn tail and run back down the sidewalk to their car. If you own a pet it is one of those unwritten facts that they will, at one time or another, have fleas or ticks. One of the not so pleasant jobs of pet ownership is dealing with an infestation of ticks and fleas or working to avoid getting one.
How to Get Rid of Ticks and Fleas:
- To help control the fleas on your pet, try keeping them properly groomed and washed. It is important to use shampoos made for flea control on a regular basis for all of your household pets, especially those that go in and out of the house more.
- The use of a flea medication, such as the number one prescribed Frontline Plus. Frontline Plus is a gel and can simply be rubbed one dab at a time on the nape of the pets neck. Each treatment lasts for one month and works wonders on ridding your pets of fleas and ticks.
- Keep the pet bedding flea free. Studies have proven that only roughly five percent of fleas live on the pet and the other 95% live on the pets bedding or outside. By properly washing your pets bedding, you will keep the percentages much lower that your pet will ever catch fleas or ticks.
- Flea rinses or dips have proven to be effective for four to five days, depending on the product. The rinse is applied after the pet has been shampooed. IIt is important to note that you are not supposed to rinse out and left to dry on the dog’s coat. You need to dip the entire dog from nose to tail in the rise and then proceed to follow the directions carefully regarding frequency throughout the flea season.
Where Can I Find Frontline Plus Coupons?
If you are like a lot of pet owners and have fallen in love with not only your pet, but also with the outstanding flea and tick treatment Frontline Plus, you may be wondering where you can get some coupons for Frontline Plus to help ensure that your pet and wallet are safe. Here are some helpful tips to finding Frontline Plus coupons:
- The Internet – there are a lot of coupon suppliers availabe on the internet, you simply need to search for thee. Some of the best discount suppliers which are available on the Internet are:
- Your local Veternarian is always a valuable resource and they may even be able to do one better than find you a coupon and may be able to offer you free samples of Frontline Plus. If they do not have free samples, your Veternarian is at the very least a wealth of information and will be able to direct you to what stores have the best prices and deals on Frontline Plus.